All is in balancing cyclical change, of balances in balances. So all functions are by cause and effect. So man has no free will in this mechanistic system. But there must be a First or Uncaused Cause of all this. Somebody, "outside the watch", has to wind it up. So there must be an Ultimate Will behind the First Cause, and a free will to control it. This is verified by the principles of the Ultimate Creation:
- ± + PREDETERMINED > SELF-DETERMINED > DETERMINED Spiritual values Rational values Sensual values God Free-willed Man Nature Soul Mind Body Balance of Nature Moderation Authority Fate Self-control Cause-effect Parents Self-sacrifice Conditioning Drugs, Disease Hygiene Society Divine Plan Judgement Social planning Conscience Reason Senses Birth Self-discipline Environment
- ± + 0 MANKIND > GROUP > INDIVIDUAL > ANARCHY Morals Ethics Hedonism Emotism Spiritual Freedom Rational Freedom Sensual Freedom No-value Autocracy Republic Democracy Nihilism Unity Harmony Diversity Chaos Religious Political Social Criminal Reactionary Moderate Radical Zealot Care for all Care for some Care for few Care for none Altruism Idealism Ambition Self-survival High class Middle-class Low class No class
The rational mind is the basis for free-willed judgements and self-controlling moderation of conflicts between spiritual-sensual extremes, It prevents going beyond limits of moderation to no-valued occultism-mysticism that denies humanistic free-willed self-control.
- ± + 0 SPIRITUAL WILL > RATIONAL FREE WILL > SENSUAL WILL > EMOTIVE NO-WILL Morals Ethics Hedonism Emotism Predetermined Self-determined Determined Fated Subconscious Conscious Pre-conscious Unconscious Conscience Reason Senses Non-rational Soul Mind Body Instinct
- ± + 0 SPIRITUAL WILL > RATIONAL FREE WILL > SENSUAL WILL > EMOTIVE NO-WILL Go inward Go in-out Go outward Trance Believe Learn Experience Impulse Pray Think Observe Feel Stop Caution Go Reckless Inhibit Self-control Exhibit Extreme Self-sacrifice Self-realize Self-express Self-reject Solitude Group Crowd Cult
- ± + 0 SPIRITUAL WILL > RATIONAL FREE WILL > SENSUAL WILL > EMOTIVE NO-WILL Faithful Hopeful Faithless Hopeless Anti-sensual Tolerant Anti-spiritual Intolerant Reactionary Moderate Radical Extremist Introvertic Ambivertic Extrovertic Apathetic Character Personality Popularity No identity Disciplined Self-disciplined Undisciplined No-discipline
- ± + 0 SPIRITUAL WILL > RATIONAL FREE WILL > SENSUAL WILL > EMOTIVE NO-WILL Duties Self-responsibilities Rights No responsibility Unity Harmony Diversity Disharmony Altruism Idealism Realism Primitivism Fear of God Fear of Law Fear of nothing Fear all Religion Philosophy Psychology Mystic-Occult Self-respect Self-improvement Self-pleasure Self-rejection Security Leisure Pleasure No goals Self-denial Self-perfection Self-indulgence Self-contempt